Monday, March 2, 2015

Sheung Shui!


 

This week has definitely been an interesting one, to say the least. It was hard for me to leave Castle Peak Bay Ward. They really are just like family to me. Leaving Tsuen Wan and Sha Tin were also very hard, and after having gotten to know several of the Sheung Shui members already, I know that they will also become family to me! What I have learned is that leaving an area isn't an end. I still have a good relationship with all the members of previous areas that I’ve served in, but now I have the opportunity to meet even more people. I like meeting new people and making new friends so I am excited and grateful to be here. A goal I have set is to learn all of the members names as fast as possible. Knowing their names is really important and it definitely helps in building a good strong relationship. I got a good opportunity to meet with the bishop and ward mission leader this week on Sunday. The members here are also awesome! Lot's of families! It is fun to see the different feelings you get in each ward. Sheung Shui has a very funny, vibrant feeling to it. 

I'm looking forward to working in this area, and supporting the Sheung Shui Ward in achieving not only their goals, but God's goals for this ward.

Til Next Week,
Elder Cederlof

No comments:

Post a Comment