Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I am so grateful to be companions with Elder Tseng. A little more background on him, he is from Philadelphia!! he has been out in the mission for 4 months so I’m step training again! It’s super fun! His parents are Chinese but they speak English so elder Tseng didn't know any Cantonese before coming! He is awesome! I am continuing to grow closer and closer with Sheung Shui ward as well! I feel that the atmosphere of this ward and my personality really click. One thing I am really trying to focus on this move with Elder Tseng is to help him  progress as fast as possible. As companions I feel that we are both helping each other learn and grow. It's interesting because at first it seems as though our personalities are super different but they are actually pretty similar in a lot of different aspects. I feel that our weaknesses and strengths are opposite of each other. For example, if one area is my weakness, that same area is one of Elder Tseng's strengths. It's super cool because that way we can improve more and more.

I have been pondering more and more about obedience and I asked myself those questions asked at zone conference. I feel that I have been trying to be exactly obedient but I need to step it up even more. I'm really trying to make sure I do all that I can so that our companionship, ward, district, zone, stake and mission can continue to grow. It's definitely tough sometime with all the different challenges faced but as for me, learning and pondering more about the Plan of Salvation has really been the key. Elder Dube talked about it very well in his conference talk in October 2013. The past is to be learned from. We need to take the embers from the past but not the ashes! Look forward and Be Believing!
 

Til Next week,
 Love, Elder Cederlof

No comments:

Post a Comment