Monday, March 10, 2014


We met with Tse Jimuih and her 2 kids. We called them and tried to schedule them for the next day but she said she couldn't right then, but they wanted to buy us lunch so she said she'd call the next day. She called us and we met them for McDonalds, but it was full, then KFC also was full. She had to meet some friends later so we just taught them at a park. Why do you need the Savior every day? Not just when you have problems?  

Virgil is our most recent person we have found. We met with him on Saturday and gave him a tour of the chapel. Straight away we shared about baptism and we covered it several times throughout the lesson. However, we didn't feel right to invite him yet. But he came to church the next day.

That next day at church Elder Smith and I gave talks. (Elder Smith is not my companion, he is another Tsuen Wan missionary from Utah)  They only chose me and him out of the 4 of us. We had 10-15 minutes each. I shared about personal responsibility because in order for all of us to be able to find people to teach we will need to purify ourselves and that all starts at personal responsibility. At the end of my talk, after sitting down, I had to rethink through what I just talked about. The gift of tongues is real. It all felt so natural, I felt like I was just using English. (But it was actually Chinese) also I read a pingyam Book of Mormon in my talk so now the ward thinks I know characters haha. 

 Love, Elder Zach Cederlof

No comments:

Post a Comment