Wednesday, May 20, 2015

We definitely had some cool experiences this past week. Particularly on the day of Zone Conference. As you know, a little bit of a surprise that morning. (news of grandma Pearson passing) But through that experience I have come to learn and appreciate more about the Plan of Salvation. That has kind of seemed to be the theme of my mission. Although I've had some hard times, I am definitely grateful for the opportunity to strengthen my testimony about the Plan of Salvation.

I really enjoyed our Zone Training meeting. From the focus on improving our teaching skills to President and Sister Hawks testimonies of the importance and sacredness of the family. I'm thankful they, along with my parents, are such powerful examples of what an eternal family should be like. This is something I will always remember. I pray that through the things I learn here and continue to learn after my mission I will be able to fulfill that sacred duty.
 
I am very grateful for the opportunity to go to the temple today. My mom had a wonderful temple experience after my grandmother passed away.  I feel that today at the temple I will be able to find even more peace and strengthen my testimony even more.
 
Just like an example President Hawks shared at the beginning of my mission, when he was young, he learned to enjoy "taking your chainsaw to the mountains and working hard". I have definitely felt that type of change in myself!! I have learned to love the work!!  It really is the best 2 years!!!
 
Just as Thomas S. Monson talks about in "On the Lord's Errand," I want the Lord to know that when He has an errand, Elder Cederlof will be there!
 
'Til next week,
 Love, Elder Zach Cederlof

No comments:

Post a Comment