Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Dear Mom -
Most of the stuff I already told you on the phone, but the coolest thing we are seeing now is that even though Elder Smith and I aren't having has much finding time, we are seeing huge miracles on the street everytime we go out! So awesome! Through this I have defniitely learned the valuable lesson that as we put the Lord first, he will fulfill the rest!! So always put the Lord first!! Things really couldn't be better right now. I love the ward, I love the area, I love my companion! It definitely is a great time to be a missionary!
I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Elder Zach Cederlof

 
Me talking to you on Mother's Day


The view looking out our window




 

Last move.  Me, Elder Tseng and the Sheung Shui Sisters
 

The Six Elders in our old apartment
 

Elder Klein (to my right) is from England and is one of my best friends out here
 


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment