Monday, June 2, 2014

Mom -

This week has been awesome! We haven't seen the strange man and I told our ward mission leader about him and he said "ya don't worry about contacting him again".  To be honest I was thinking about calling him and rescheduling him cause I want everyone to have the chance at the gospel, but when I dialed and the phone rang twice I hung up. I couldn't do it. Must be a sign!  I love being out here and the time is going by sooo fast!!  Oh yes you need to go to lunch with Hailee's mom. I don't know why, but I think it would be super fun!  I love you mom! Thank you for being awesome and my best friend! Oh and when I show people our family picture they're like "wait is that your mom!? She's beautiful!!" My response, "yes she is!"
 
Love you mom!!
Love, Elder Zach Cederlof

No comments:

Post a Comment